When you work with Bouda Jeans, you are taking positive step toward success.
The following information will allow you to evaluate our company and to see that our commitment to successful delivery and excellent quality has lead to long-term relationship with satisfied customers.
PROTECTION & SAFETY
Products are produced in accredited factories that comply with safety & health international system. These is certified by WRAP, IS9001 , OHSAS 18001
Exporting 95% of our products to the Russian, Turkish & US markets and the rest 5% to the Egyptian market.
Products depends on high quality of fabric & accessories, we are using 100% organic fabric… products compete with the Turkish & European market accessories.
This kind of fabric is very convenient for the heavy duty jeans especially for young men. Classic fabrics with durable construction for your daily outfit.
To increase our exports to the European Market & all over the world as well to establish branches all over the world not only for Denim but also for all kind of Garments
Our commitment to quality is supported by our embedded control system at every stage; from design to manufacturing to delivery of a product that meets the highest quality standards. From start to finish, we follow through to meet our goal of delivering full satisfaction to you, your company and your customers.
Work Days Yearly
Below, you will find an extract from our client list